"Double Vision" Signed and Numbered *Limited Edition Original Serigraph
Painted Area: 33" x 22"
Numerical Edition Size: 275
Only 6 left in this Edition: Numbers 2, 3, 18, 19, 20, and 21.
"Double Vision" by Rick Rush captures the greatness of Wayne Gretzky. The image portrays the two goals which allowed him to own the two greatest records in the NHL. His goal at Edmonton on October 15, 1989, allowed him to capture the all-time points record with 1,851. His 802nd goal scored in Los Angeles on March 23, 1994, allowed him to obtain the all-time goals record. He truly is the “Great One" in hockey.
Some of the 60+ records held by Gretzky:
- Most playoff goals, career: 122
- Most playoff assists, career: 260
- Most assists, one playoff year: 31 in 1988 (19 games)
- Most assists in one series: 14 in 1985 (6 games)
- Most assists in final series: 10 in 1988 (4 games)
- Most assists, one playoff game: 6 in 1987
- Most assists, one playoff period: 3 (he tied this record 5 times)
- Most points, career: 382 - 122 goals and 260 assists
- Most points, one playoff year: 47 in 1985 (18 games)
- Most points in final series: 13 in 1988 (4 games)
- Most points, one playoff period: 4
- Most short-handed goals, one playoff year: 3 in 1983
- Most short-handed goals, one playoff game: 2 in 1983
- Most game winning goals in playoffs, career: 24
- Most "Hat Trick" games : 10
- Most All-Star game goals: 13 (18 games)
- Most All-Star game goals, one game: 4 in 1983
- Most All-Star game goals, one period: 4 in 1983
- Most All-Star game assists, career: 12
- Most All-Star game points, career: 25 (18 games)
- Most All-Star game points, one period: 4 in 1983
- Youngest player to score 50 goals in a season: 19 years, 2 months
- Fastest 50 goals: 39 games
- Most points by an NHL player in his first year: 137
- Most assists by an NHL player in his first year: 86
- Most 200 point seasons: 4 (Gretzky is the only player with a 200 point season, 3 were consecutive)
- Most 70 goal seasons: 4 (these were consecutive)
- Career Points Per Game Average: 1.921
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned to us in the same condition that you received it. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2801 11th Street Northport Alabama US 35476. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.